Purchasing a new or pre-owned car can be a very time consuming, stressful, and even an exciting process for anyone, but especially for the first-time car buyer.
Making sure that you have all of your ducks in a row before you begin your search will give you a sense of relief when it’s time to purchase.
Before you start your search, take a quick look through this list and make sure you’re ready to face one of the most important decisions of your life:
- Make a list of what you want and need in a vehicle. If there are certain features like a sunroof, heated seats, or cargo space that you’re looking for, making a list of the features that you’d like to have on your next car will help you to narrow down your search.
- Calculate Your Payment. Visit our website to plug in your income, down payment, and cost of the vehicle you’re looking at to determine what your monthly payment will be. Make sure that you are comfortable with your monthly payment before making the leap.
- Discover your financing options. Check with your bank, as well as our Finance Department to determine the best option for financing of your new vehicle, and be sure that you’re getting a good interest rate.
- Value Your Trade. If you’re thinking of trading in your current vehicle for something a little newer, visit us online or bring your vehicle in for an appraisal. Our experts will give you their honest opinion and will give you a better idea of what your trade will be worth towards your new car purchase.
- Determine whether Buying or Leasing is best for you. Be sure to review all of your options before you make the leap—determine whether buying or leasing a vehicle would be best for your lifestyle.
- Test Drive Your New Car Several Times. Go on test drives in the car that you’re looking at, possibly even more than once. Make sure that you feel comfortable driving the vehicle, and that you’d be happy driving the vehicle for years to come.
Facing a big decision with a few extra pointers might just give you a sense of relief when it comes down to making the purchase. Once you’re ready to get the ball rolling, contact our Sales Team and set up a test-drive. We’re excited to hear from you.