- It’s time for pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and candied apples! #HelloAutumn https://t.co/RmBRzzCUgP 13 hours ago
- Thinking of purchasing a new truck in the coming months? Learn why the 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn has all the features… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- In need of routine maintenance for your vehicle? Or, have a bigger job that needs a professional? We’ve got you cov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- We will always remember the lives lost on this day, 17 years ago, and those that ran in to help their neighbors in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Looking for a more cost-effective option when it comes to purchasing your next vehicle? Shop our inventory of vehic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- It’s time for pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and candied apples! #HelloAutumnIn need of routine maintenance for your vehicle? Or, have a bigger job that needs a professional? We’ve got you covered. Schedule your next service appointment, by visiting us online.We will always remember the lives lost on this day, 17 years ago, and those that ran in to help their neighbors in need. #NeverForget #PatriotDayLooking for a more cost-effective option when it comes to purchasing your next vehicle? Shop our inventory of vehicles priced below $15K, by visiting us online:Waldorf Dodge Ram’s Parts and Service Departments will be closed on Monday, September 3, in observance of the Labor Day Holiday. Our Sales Department will be open our regular hours, 9am – 9pm. We hope everyone has a great day!Did you know you may be eligible for a discount if you’re a member of a professional organization? Visit our website for details.Heading out of town this Labor Day Weekend? Make sure your vehicle is running at its best before you set out. Schedule an appointment with our Service Department, by visiting us online.Find out what your estimated payment will be, before you sign on the dotted line. Visit us online to use our Payment Calculator tool:Looking for a vehicle that will fit well within your budget? We’ve got you covered. Visit us online to browse our inventory of vehicles under $15K.In need of a specialty part for your #Dodge or #Ram vehicle? Find the exact part to fit your needs, by contacting our Parts Department.Did you know that when you purchase a NEW Ram Commercial Vehicle, you’re eligible to receive up to $1,000 to add equipment or upfit your commercial vehicle? Contact us to learn more.Looking for a pre-owned vehicle, but are afraid of the vehicle’s potential history? Visit our website to learn why a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle might just be your best bet.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2009
The Baddest Backcountry Shred Machine: The Subaru-Based TRAX STI While we readily admit that this has absolutely nothing to do with the product lines we carry at Waldorf Dodge we just could not help ourselves ’cause it’s way … Continue reading
Supercars: they are fast exotic and they are expensive. And so, so accident-prone. To celebrate the end of 2009, Jalopnik has composed a list of the 30 most expensive car crashes of 2009 complete with pictures. However, if … Continue reading
Distracted driving in the nation as well as the Waldorf Dodge area is becoming a very real concern in the age of texting, cell phones, touch screen navigation and fast food. So what is a government to do to stop the … Continue reading
Make sure to sign up for our free email notification service. If you had signed up you would have received this coupon good on Christmas Eve and another one that was good on December 26th. To signup go to our … Continue reading
HEMI Orange Challenger and Super Track Pak Now Available You’ve clamored for it, so we acted. Here’s another color update for all you Challenger fans: Classic HEMI Orange paint is now available again for order on the R/T and SRT8 … Continue reading
Before You Hit the Road, Check This Closure List ‘Tis the season — for hitting the highway. Many families will be packing their Dodge Journeys and Caravans over the next few days and taking the kids to visit relatives … Continue reading
Trying out another new service…so much fun!