Fall is a wonderful time of year here in Southern Maryland. Between the fall festivals, corn mazes, hay rides, spooky haunted houses, and other autumn activities, you’ll find something for everyone, here in Southern Maryland.
Here’s just a few of our favorite autumn activities, all local to the residents of Southern Maryland:
- Bowles Farm – With a corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo, barrel rides and the chance for a picture with Sponge Bob, your family will love all that Bowles Farm has to offer. Located in Clements, Maryland.
- Montpelier Farms – With a corn maze, animals, hayrides, fun activities for the kids, a pumpkin patch, and more, Montpelier Farms has some of the greatest autumn activities, and is located directly off of Route 301 in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
- Maryland Renaissance Festival – Also in nearby Crownsville, the Renaissance Festival is a favorite among our staff. Travel back in time with your family and immerse yourself in the culture of a 16th Century English Village. Just minutes from Upper Marlboro, your family will love all that the Renaissance Festival has to offer.
- Fright Fest at Six Flags America – Located right here in Upper Marlboro, Six Flags America holds one of the areas top spooky events, from September 23 – October 29. Enjoy thrill rides, complimented with thrills by day and fright by night.
- Vampire Manor – Around for 29 years, Vampire Manor has become a favorite autumn activity to those in Southern Maryland. Put on to benefit the Charles County Dive Squad, Vampire Manor is a haunted house, full of monsters, and zombies alike, and is perfect for those chilly October nights!