Autumn is an absolutely beautiful time of the year, and there are so many activities to take part in, both for adults and children, in Southern Maryland.
Here is a list of some of our favorite things to do in the fall, here in Southern Maryland:
- Montpelier Farms – Enjoy the Fall Festival at Montpelier Farms in Upper Marlboro! There is a little something for everyone between hay rides, a 7-acre corn maze, animals, pedal karts, and a pumpkin patch!
- Fright Fest at Six Flags America – Six Flags America is located just north of Southern Maryland, and offers Fright Fest; a haunted themed event in the park where guests can come and ride the rides among monsters!
- Bowles Farm – Visit Bowles Farm in Clements for a pumpkin patch, petting zoo, hayrdies, a picnic area, food for sale, events and festivities, personalized events in the barn, and a corn maze!
- Trick or Treat on the Square – If you’re in the Leonardtown area, trick-or-treat local businesses this Halloween! This family-friendly event will include face painting, a pet costume contest, and more! The event is Free to the public!
- Zombie Invasion 5K Run/Walk – If you enjoy running and jogging, why not attend the Zombie Invasion 5K Run/Walk at Laurel Springs Regional Park on Sunday, October 23 at 10:00 AM!
No matter what type of activity you’re looking for, there are plenty right here in Southern Maryland! So get into your costume and pick something fun for you and your family to enjoy this Autumn!