- Did you know, you can activate your Uconnect service right from your smartphone? 📱 Get started here: mopar.com/en-us/technolo… 1 hour ago
- Are they teasing us - or do you think this will really happen? There are hints out there that Dodge/Ram might be b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A big congratulations go out to Kailyn Wagner who is graduating from Leonardtown H.S. tomorrow! Way to go! 🙌 Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Happy Wednesday! We're almost to Friday! We thought we would share one of our favorite quotes today. "Live each… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- This is a fun way to see all of the features on the All New Ram 1500! Click here to see our selection of Ram Truck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2010
2010 Dodge Viper ACR-X We at Waldorf Dodge spent are usual morning scouring the web looking for interesting stuff to tell you about. Imagine our thrill when we stumbled across this little gem! Have $110,000 burning a hole in your … Continue reading
We at your favorite Maryland Dodge Dealer keep hearing about this thru our various super secret spy channels (read internet) and agree that it would be a great seller. We would rather hear that production is starting up but if … Continue reading
If you haven’t gotten a chance to come down to Waldorf Ford to see the new 2010 Ram Heavy Duty, take a look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/v/s2hLpKM3gMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b When you are ready, we have them in stock and ready to go!
Chrysler, now led by Sergio Marchionne and the rest of the management crew brought in by Italian automaker Fiat, has big plans in place that will replace just about every single vehicle the American automaker currently offers. Judging from the … Continue reading
Luckily, no one on the overpass appears to be driving a convertible Since winter was a little rough and we are sure your car is way dirty we thought you might want to get it washed. Here is a fun … Continue reading
We like to try and give you a snapshot of what is new and changing within the Dodge model line up. This is what has been confirmed for 2010: AVENGER: No changes. CALIBER: Dodge’s compact hatch gets an updated interior … Continue reading
Now, you may not be able to find this Charger as equipped at Waldorf Dodge, but we thought it impressive enough to share. The Chrysler-mad tuners at SpeedFactory have taken a 2006 Dodge Charger, ripped out its interior and inserted … Continue reading
For the record, the Dodge Challengers you see above are not pink. Despite a Pepto-ish hue, they’re actually Furious Fuchsia. It would seem that Chrysler is choosing not to remember that it offered a similar shade back in 1970 and … Continue reading
All of us at Waldorf Dodge are getting ready for the big storm – how about you? Here is someone having fun in the snow with their Ram 1500!