Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
- When it comes to service, we have a great team of experts, dedicated to making your vehicle run great! Learn what m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- What are you doing for extra good luck, this Friday the 13th? https://t.co/OEvsCEJAgR 5 days ago
- When your Controller and your General Manager are wearing the same color, you know it's going to be a good day!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Happy 4th of July from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge! We're open today! Stop in and see us for your new vehicle! https://t.co/kN1s3JHUC9 2 weeks ago
- Looking for a place to ring in the fourth? Check out The BayNet’s list of 4th of July festivals and fireworks! ow.ly/HWBY30kLITW 2 weeks ago
- When it comes to service, we have a great team of experts, dedicated to making your vehicle run great! Learn what more of our customers think of our team here at Waldorf Dodge, by visiting us online:What are you doing for extra good luck, this Friday the 13th?When your Controller and your General Manager are wearing the same color, you know it's going to be a good day! #TwinningHappy 4th of July from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge! We're open today! Stop in and see us for your new vehicle!In need of a specific part for your Dodge or Ram vehicle? Contact the experts in our Parts Department, and leave the searching to us!In the market for a vehicle, but don’t want to break the bank? Shop our pre-owned inventory, by visiting us online.Today is the official start of summer! How are you celebrating?241 years, and it’s just as beautiful as ever. #FlagDayDid you know, when you purchase a RAM Commercial vehicle from Waldorf Dodge, you’re eligible to receive an Equipment/Upfit Allowance, Graphics Allowance or a Service Allowance? Visit us online to learn more.Headed out of town for a family vacation? Be sure that your vehicle is running at it’s best. Schedule an appointment with our Service Department, today!Ready to trade in your current car for your dream car? Visit us online to learn what your trade is worth.When should you change your windshield wipers? Learn that and many more helpful tips by visiting our website.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets