Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
- Happy Father’s Day to all the great Dad’s out there! We hope you enjoy your day! https://t.co/twq5GTZAjE 3 days ago
- In observance of Father’s Day on Sunday, June 16, Waldorf Dodge will be closed to give our employees the opportunit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Love the 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn as much as we do? Check out it's features with this video: youtu.be/KgNF7cp75No 1 week ago
- Care to give back to the environment? You might enjoy #PinotOnThePotomac, a fundraiser towards the environmental Ed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Did you know, Dodge was the most “loved” automotive brand on Facebook in 2018? Learn why: ow.ly/FqFw50uwuY5 2 weeks ago
- Happy Father’s Day to all the great Dad’s out there! We hope you enjoy your day!In observance of Father’s Day on Sunday, June 16, Waldorf Dodge will be closed to give our employees the opportunity to spend the day with their families.Thinking of purchasing a new vehicle but aren’t sure how much your payment is looking like? Use our Payment Calculator tool, by visiting us online!Honoring those who serve or who have served this Memorial Day. Thank you for all you do to keep us safe from harm.In observance of Memorial Day, our Parts and Service Departments will be closed on Monday. Our Sales Department will remain open.Thank you to the Emergency Medical Service professionals who work tirelessly to help during our time of need. #EMSWeekWaldorf Dodge is the Premier Performance Dealer on the East Coast! With over 10 SRT Hellcats to choose from, why look anywhere else? Show this ad now through COB Monday and get yours for $3,000 Under Dealer Cost! 🔥🔥🔥Thank you to the brave members of our armed forces for the risks you take to keep us safe. #NationalArmedForcesDayThanking the men and women dedicated to keeping our communities safe, this week and every week. We appreciate all you do. #NationalPoliceWeekHappy Mother's Day, from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge! We hope you enjoy the day with your family and friends!Did you really think we weren’t going to post about it?In need of some routine maintenance on your #Dodge or #Ram? Visit us online and schedule your appointment, today.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets