Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Heading out of town in the coming weeks for a last-minute vacation? Make sure your vehicle’s maintenance is up-to-date, before you hit the road. Schedule your appointment with our Service Department, by visiting us online.August is #FamilyFunMonth and we want to hear from you! What are some family-friendly activities you’ll be doing with your family this month? Drop some emoji’s in the comments below!After a relaxing weekend, we’re back to Monday again! Who is working hard on this #NationalWorkLikeADogDay? Share an emoji with us of what you’re working on today!Ready to jump into a new vehicle, but want to know your estimated monthly payment before you sign on the dotted line? Visit us online and use our free Payment Calculator tool!Don’t trust just any parts for your Dodge or Ram vehicle. Mopar OEM parts have been specifically designed to fit your vehicle. Order yours today, by visiting our Parts Department online.The All-New 2019 Ram 1500 is quickly becoming a customer favorite, and we completely understand why. Learn all about its new features, by visiting our Blog!Today is #UglyTruckDay and we want to hear from you! If you have an ugly truck, post a photo and tag us!Are your kids enjoying their summer? Make sure their minds are staying stimulated with plenty of reading. Register your child for the Charles County Public Library’s Summer Reading Program. It’s fun for all ages, plus, students have the opportunity to win prizes!Are you in need of an oil change or have some other maintenance that needs addressed? Schedule your appointment with our Service Department, by visiting us online.Taking the family on a road trip this summer? Be sure your vehicle is operating at its best. Schedule your appointment with our Service Department by visiting us online. 🚗Happy Father’s Day to all the great Dad’s out there! We hope you enjoy your day!In observance of Father’s Day on Sunday, June 16, Waldorf Dodge will be closed to give our employees the opportunity to spend the day with their families.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets