Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Extending a big thank you to our wonderful leaders who encourage our team to strive for excellence, every day. #NationalBossDayDid you know, you can schedule your next service appointment, just by visiting us online? It’s quick, easy and convenient!Enjoying your day off from work? Stop in and discover why Waldorf Dodge should be on your list of places to visit today!Our cars often become a part of our identity, and to keep our car’s uniqueness, we might even give it a name. What’s yours? #NationalNameYourCarDayLooking for the perfect part to complete your vehicle’s repairs? We’ve got you covered. Contact the experts in our Parts Department to find the perfect fit for your vehicle, by visiting us online.It’s time for pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and candied apples! #HelloAutumnIn need of routine maintenance for your vehicle? Or, have a bigger job that needs a professional? We’ve got you covered. Schedule your next service appointment, by visiting us online.We will always remember the lives lost on this day, 17 years ago, and those that ran in to help their neighbors in need. #NeverForget #PatriotDayLooking for a more cost-effective option when it comes to purchasing your next vehicle? Shop our inventory of vehicles priced below $15K, by visiting us online:Waldorf Dodge Ram’s Parts and Service Departments will be closed on Monday, September 3, in observance of the Labor Day Holiday. Our Sales Department will be open our regular hours, 9am – 9pm. We hope everyone has a great day!Did you know you may be eligible for a discount if you’re a member of a professional organization? Visit our website for details.Heading out of town this Labor Day Weekend? Make sure your vehicle is running at its best before you set out. Schedule an appointment with our Service Department, by visiting us online.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets