Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
- We wear pink to honor and support all those who are fighting and who have lost a loved one to breast cancer.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Happy First Day of Fall from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge!! https://t.co/9KuA6N2Eq9 4 months ago
- We've partnered with Hemi Muscle to bring you the First-Drive Experience on this 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scatpack… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- In need of some routine maintenance for your #Dodge or #Ram? Trust the experts in our Service Department to get the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- This weekend marks the 96th Anniversary of the Charles County Fair! What do you most look forward to during the fai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Wishing you a very happy Martin Luther King Day from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge!There’s ❄️ in the forecast but this green 2020 Dodge Durango has our showroom feeling like spring! Over $7,000 off MSRP. Take it home today!!! #Dodge #Durango #BlacktopPackageWe will be closed today in observance of Christmas. Wishing you and your family all the best this holiday season!Happy first day of winter from the Waldorf Dodge team!Looking festive in our holiday worst! Happy National Ugly Sweater Day from the Waldorf Dodge team!!Pets are a huge part of our lives! In honor of #GivingTuesday, we wanted to highlight one of our favorite organizations, The Humane Society of Charles County, dedicated to finding pets their forever homes. Visit them online at http://ow.ly/i1b250xr4wMCongrats to these customers on their new #Dodge Durango, Journey, and Chargers! We loved working with you!You might see these #taillights flying by on a road near you! #TailLightThursday #DodgeChallenger #ScatPack #WidebodyWishing you a fab-BOO-lous Halloween! 👻🎃 #TeamDodgeThink #TeamDodge can top these costumes from Halloween 2018? #Tbt to this spooky and silly fun last year!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets