Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
- Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day, from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge Ram! We hope you have a safe and relaxi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- With the new #Ram Multifunction Tailgate, you'll always be one step ahead! Learn why with this video: youtu.be/rJvruCcHz78 5 days ago
- Although we lose an hour of weekend, we’ll be gaining an hour of daylight! Be sure to set your clocks forward one h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Celebrating all the women in our lives, today and every day. #InternationalWomensDay https://t.co/LMkXGAasCW 1 week ago
- Extending a special thank you to our wonderful team here at Waldorf Dodge Ram. We appreciate all you do!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day, from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge Ram! We hope you have a safe and relaxing day!Although we lose an hour of weekend, we’ll be gaining an hour of daylight! Be sure to set your clocks forward one hour before you hit the sack, tonight!Celebrating all the women in our lives, today and every day. #InternationalWomensDayExtending a special thank you to our wonderful team here at Waldorf Dodge Ram. We appreciate all you do! #EmployeeAppreciationDayWhether it’s Sales or Service you’re after, we’ve got you covered. Visit us online to learn more about why now is a great time to purchase your next vehicle from Waldorf Dodge Ram!Have a noise that’s driving you crazy? Having an issue with your vehicle that you’ve been putting off fixing because it’s time consuming? Visit our Service Department and let our experts take care of the problem for you. Schedule your appointment by visiting us online.Happy Presidents’ Day! We have some spectacular incentives going on RIGHT NOW, here at Waldorf Dodge! Stop in and see us—we’ll be here until 9pm!Happy Valentine’s Day, from all of us here at Waldorf Dodge! We hope you have a fantastic day full of love! ❤️Thinking of trading your current vehicle in for one that is a little newer? Visit us online and learn what your trade is worth towards your new vehicle.Wishing you a very happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day from your friends at Waldorf Dodge Ram.We want to get to know you! Share with us a fun fact about you for #GetToKnowYourCustomersDay!Can anyone name the iconic movie that this Dodge Ram was featured in?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets