Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
- Ready to trade in your current vehicle for one that's a little newer? Visit us online to learn what your trade is w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- In today’s world, we rely so heavily on our automobiles to get us everywhere we need to go. Be sure your vehicle is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Pets are a huge part of many of our families, and we have a wonderful organization, right here in Charles County th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Whether it’s Sales or Service you’re after, our team strives to provide the best service possible. Visit us online… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- We loved it then, and we love it now! #ThrowbackThursday #1994 #2018 https://t.co/K1BC0ahfMl 3 weeks ago
- We are honored to have been awarded the Customer First Award for Excellence for 2018. Thank you so much to our dedicated staff and wonderful customers for helping us attain such a fantastic honor!Pets are a huge part of many of our families, and we have a wonderful organization, right here in Charles County that is dedicated to helping pets find their forever families. Visit the Humane Society of Charles County, by visiting them online.Whether it’s Sales or Service you’re after, our team strives to provide the best service possible. Visit us online to learn what more of our customers think of our team here at Waldorf Dodge, today.We loved it then, and we love it now! #ThrowbackThursday #1994 #2018The snow is melting and we're open and ready to help you find the vehicle of your dreams! Stop in and see us!We hope you’re lucky enough to come in to see our Demon this weekend! Happy St. Patrick’s Day from our family, to yours!Happy #NationalWomensDay to all of the hardworking women, here at Waldorf Dodge and everywhere.The Dodge Challenger was named as the most reliable vehicle in its class, J.D. Power for 2018.We’re lucky to have some wonderful Sales Consultants and non-sales employees, here at Waldorf Dodge! Thank you for all you do to serve our customers, today and every day! #NationalSalesPersonDay #EmployeeAppreciationDayIf you have a service need for your Dodge or Ram vehicle, trust the experts in our Service Department to help. Visit us online to learn what more of our customers think of Waldorf Dodge, today.If you’re looking for a great organization to donate to this year in Southern Maryland, check out our Blog for a few of our favorites.Who are you rooting for? #SuperBowlSunday
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets