Word on the street is that the CEO of Fiat has said that the deal with Chrysler could still come together by April 30th. This was released this afternoon. http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Fiat-CEO-reportedly-sees-Chrysler/story.aspx?guid=%7B2DCEF07B%2D7FAB%2D4FB6%2D9375%2DE6BEF0330866%7D
- Today is national #NameYourCar Day! We've heard some very clever names over the years and we want to hear from YOU!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Whether you're in for sales or service, an exceptional customer experience is always our goal. Thank you, Mr. Magee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A special salute to First Responders. 👮 🧑🚒 🚑 #RamTrucks motortrend.com/news/2023-ram-… 6 days ago
- If you've been a Dodge Challenger enthusiast for some time, the #BlackGhost is making a comeback in 2023 with 807 H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Welcoming the 1st day of Fall with open arms! We are so excited for the change of the season! 🍂 https://t.co/G1MLSHNP1n 1 week ago
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets