Memorial Day is just around the corner, and is one of the biggest travel holidays of the year.
This year, instead of fighting through traffic or listening to music from radio stations that you’re not familiar with, download some new apps to take along.
Here is a list of some of our favorite Holiday Travel Apps:
- Spotify – For less than $10.00 per month, you can stream unlimited music to your smartphone. By downloading the music beforehand, you can listen to your playlists on or offline, keeping your ears satisfied on your road-trip.
- Waze – Heading somewhere far away? Download the Waze app, and keep apprised of traffic conditions, speed traps, and potential dangerous road conditions, all free-of-charge!
- Citymapper – Visiting a new city? Check out Citymapper for more detailed planning information than Google Maps, including real-time departures and disruption alerts, along with Uber integration and cycle routes!
- Tripit – Flying or taking mass-transit out of town? Download the Tripit app, and keep all of your flight, car rental, hotel, and event bookings in one streamline place, rather than having multiple itineraries!
- App in the Air – Flying out of town this year? Check out the App in the Air to keep track of your flight departures, with awesome coverage of airlines and airports.
No matter where you’re headed, or how you’re planning to get there, make your holiday travel more enjoyable, just by downloading a few apps!
If you’re headed out of town by car, stop in to our Service Department, and make sure your car is road-trip ready, before you head out.