Chrysler Group LLC Introduces New “Coming Home” Corporate Campaign
* New advertising campaign features Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles throughout the years
* Aimed to inform consumers, suppliers and partners that Chrysler Group LLC is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan
Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 1, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC introduced today a new corporate advertising campaign designed to reach out to consumers as well as the company’s many suppliers and partners.
The new corporate campaign, “Coming Home,” was created in response to requests from Chrysler Group dealers and research conducted which found that consumers do not realize that Chrysler Group has emerged from bankruptcy and is now a different company with a new alliance partner and a healthy product plan.
“This ad tells a story of Chrysler products bringing home loved ones throughout the years and our commitment to continuing to bring them home. It was important to tell this story during the holiday season because it is a time when families come together,” said Olivier Francois, Head of Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC. “We want current and future customers, suppliers and partners to know that we are here and we are committed to earning their trust and restoring our reputation.”
The ad features a driver bringing home a leather travel bag throughout the years in various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles. The travel bag symbolizes the continuation of life with all Chrysler Group brands and is the string that ties the entire story together. While various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles are featured throughout, the ad begins with a 1930’s Chrysler Airflow and ends with a 2010 Chrysler 300 sedan.
The 60-second ad was created and produced by the Chrysler brand’s advertising agency of record, Fallon, and is scheduled to air beginning January 1 – 4, 2010 during the following bowl games as well as the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brand web sites:
* Jan 1 – Rose Bowl, ABC
* Jan 1 – Outback Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 1 – Sugar Bowl, FOX
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl, ESPN
* Jan 2 – Liberty Bowl (Repeat), ESPN2
* Jan 4 – Fiesta Bowl, FOX
- It's been quite the busy month for Sales Professional Jamie Miller! Congratulations to your customers and to YOU on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- We hope everyone enjoys their #Sunday! ☀️ https://t.co/XfALQthQYy 4 days ago
- A friendly reminder that we are closed on Sundays! We look forward to seeing you tomorrow. https://t.co/YPkBQWnKwB 1 week ago
- Two new Ram 1500 Limited Trucks. Two very happy customers! Congratulations to you both on your recent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Who says dinosaurs are extinct? This #TRX was spotted in our parking lot a bit ago! 🦖🦖🦖 #TRex #RamTRX https://t.co/MVkv6XomgY 2 weeks ago
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets